You probably know why you're here, and you're probably done reading this sentence explaining what you're about to buy. Go on ahead, buy one now and come back to read later.
Got one? Great! The brand new Odin 200 from Dovpo, in collaboration with everyone's favourites Vaping Bogan and Vaperz Cloud, is a non-DNA chipped version of the popular original mod. It's made with Dovpo's own fantastic performing chip instead and saving you piles of coin for tonight's servo run.
As you might have guessed, it does a maximum of 200W / 12V of output, and just like the original accepts dual 21700, 20700 or 18650 (with adapters) batteries (none included). Constructed of aluminium and zinc alloys, the Odin 200 can take a hit, or two, or three. Perfect for a night out then!
Just like the original, it accommodates up to 30mm of atty goodness, and has a plenty secure bottom mounted battery door to keep the weighty batts in their bay. It'll fire down to 0.08 ohms, and look good doing it with a 0.96 inch OLED screen showing off some pretty detailed info about your setup. Backing up the whole deal is a gold plated and spring loaded 510 pin, smack bang in the center of the mod.
You even get some battery wraps thrown in, so play safe and make sure those batts of yours are wrapped up tighter than your plans in social isolation... Alright, bit dark, but you should buy one!
Seriously, if you haven't bought one already, they might be sold out by now. Go on.
- Dimensions: 43 x 90 x 52mm
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (with adapters) / 20700 / 21700 (sold separately)
BATTERIES FOUND HERE:
- Construction: Aluminum and Zinc Alloys
- Power Range: 5 - 200W & 0.8 - 12V
- Temperature range: 200 - 600F / 100 - 315C
- Display: 0.96" OLED
- Resistance Range: 0.08 - 3.5ohm
- Gold-plated spring loaded 510 pin
- Bottom loaded battery door
- Accommodates up to 30mm atomisers without overhang
What's in the box:
- 1 x Dovpo x Vaperz Cloud x Vaping Bogan Odin 200 Mod
- 2 x 18650 Adapters
- 1 x Type C Cable
- 12 x Battery Wraps (6 pairs)
- User Manual, Battery Warning Card
Editor's note: yes, we are aware you CAN charge the device through USB. However, Bogan will shake his little finger at you like he tells off Haynes for skulling the last tinnie, so please don't alright? Stay safe, use protection (a charger, dirty mind).